Winter Sale! Use promo code winter40 foran Annual Membership for New Members Only
Memberships automatically renew. For annual memberships, your credit card will be charged when you join and then each year until you cancel. For monthly memberships, your credit card will be charged now and then each month until you cancel.
This website gives you access to the complete archive of radio shows for listening and downloading.
If you don’t see your question answered here, please contact Customer Support.
Click on the question for an answer:
A MedHead membership gives you access to the podcast of The Michael Medved Radio Show. You will be able to listen to the daily radio show commercial free, as well as the ability to download the audio segments.
Memberships automatically renew. For annual memberships, your credit card will be charged when you join and then each year until you cancel. For monthly memberships, your credit card will be charged when you join and then each month until you cancel. Memberships can be cancelled at any time by accessing your Account on the website. There is a CANCEL link available under Active Memberships, or you can contact Customer Support. There are no refunds once your credit card is charged.
There is no way to stop the auto renewal of your membership besides cancelling your membership. Once you cancel you will no longer be billed again. Your membership will continue to allow access until the end of your billing cycle. If you later decide you would like to renew, you are able to do so.
If you would like to upgrade or downgrade your current membership to a something else then follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Account.
2. On the dashboard of your account area you will see Active Memberships. Your current membership is listed there. Click in the UPDATE link next to your active membership.
3. A popup will come on screen with your choices to upgrade or downgrade your membership to what you would like. Choose the one you want and click UPDATE MEMBERSHIP.
4. If you are upgrading to a membership that costs more, then you will be directed to our payment page to complete the transaction for the amount owed for the first installment of the membership. Note: A pro-rated amount is subtracted from the first installment when upgrading.
Memberships can be cancelled at any time by accessing your Account on the website. There is a CANCEL link available under Active Memberships, or you can contact Customer Support. There are no refunds once your credit card is charged.
Go to the Login Page and click on “Forgot Password”. You will then enter your account username or email address, and an email will be sent you that will have a link that will allow you to reset your current password. ATTENTION: Be sure to use a strong password because some personal information is stored and can be seen from your Account area. If you have trouble resetting the password you can contact Customer Support.
There is no way to un-cancel the membership. If you decide you would like to continue, wait until your active membership has expired/completed and then purchase a new membership plan again. You can login and go through the purchase process without having to create a new username and password. Once logged in, go to your Account and select the Add/Renew Membership tab. If you have trouble you can contact Customer Support.
Your credit card information can be updated within your Account. Go to the Update Credit Card Info page and update any billing information needed.
If you have updated your credit card information and there are no options for renewing displayed, it means that you currently have an active membership. Wait until your membership expires (usually the day after getting a rebill failure email) and then go to your Account and select the Add/Renew Membership tab to renew. Once the account is expired the membership options will be displayed.
No. Your membership is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, RSS feeds, software, products obtained from MedHead without our prior written consent.
1. Click the Podcasting link found in the top navigation of the website.
2. Copy your unique feed URL under the “The Michael Medved Show Podcast Feed” heading (be sure to copy the whole URL – including the random numbers/letters at the end of it). You can easily copy your entire feed URL by clicking the COPY URL button.
3. In iTunes, click on “File” in the top left menu. Then select “Add a Show by URL…” from the drop-down and paste the feed URL in the pop-up window. Click “Subscribe”. (Make sure the URL is exact. No extra spaces at the beginning or end of the URL.)
We have compiled a list of podcasting apps and how to add your RSS feed URL to them. Click here for the complete list.
Sometimes if you haven’t upgraded your podcasting app in a while, or because of some other issue, your podcast will stop updating. If this happens, try refreshing the podcast within in the app. Also check the settings to make sure the app is set up to automatically download and display all available episodes. If that doesn’t work, delete the podcast and re-load it.
You do not need iTunes or a mobile device to enjoy the benefits of MedHead. Besides podcasting, you can also stream the daily shows through the website itself (you must be logged in) and/or you can download the show as MP3 files.